Starbucks Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade
This homemade Starbucks Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade recipe is super easy to make at home. And it’s just as tasty as a refreshing peach green tea from Starbucks.
With just a few ingredients from the store, you can enjoy making this Starbucks iced green tea all summer-long.
First, let me give you a few inside tips on how Starbucks makes this drink so you can make the perfect peach green tea lemonade right in your own kitchen.
Starbucks Peach Green Tea Lemonade: Recipe Overview
- Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade is a popular Starbucks Iced Tea that’s a combination of Teavana green tea, peach-flavored juice and lemonade shaken together with ice.
- Just like Starbucks, this peach tea lemonade recipe is made with green tea concentrate from Teavana Jade Citrus Mint tea bags. Also, just like Starbucks, this iced tea drink is made with peach fruit juice, not peach syrup.
- An Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade from Starbucks is only lightly sweetened with the sugar that’s already in the peach juice and lemonade. At Starbucks you can request additional sweetener and the barista will mix in some liquid cane sugar. When making this recipe at home, you most likely won’t want to add more sugar since the lemonade and juice are sweet enough.
- Like all Starbucks iced teas, lemonades and Refreshers, this drink is made in a shaker jar. Not only does shaking the drink, mix it together really well, but it makes it cold and frothy. If you don’t have a cocktail or drink shaker, just use a jar with a tightly sealed lid.
This homemade Peach Green Tea Lemonade recipe is easy to recreate since you can buy the exact same tea Starbucks uses, along with peach juice and lemonade of your choice.
Additionally, you need a cocktail shaker. If you don’t have one, any jar with a sealed lid works.
Starbucks Ingredients for Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade:
- Jade Citrus Mint Green Tea Concentrate
- Peach-flavored Juice
- Starbucks Lemonade
- Filtered Ice
- Liquid Cane Sugar (optional)
- Teavana Jade Citrus Mint Tea Bags: This exact Teavana tea bag is available in grocery stores. It’s a blend of green teas, spearmint, lemon verbena, lemongrass and natural flavor.
- Peach Juice: The peach juice Starbucks uses is actually peach-flavored juice. I prefer the Ceres brand of peach juice since it’s 100% juice. But you can use your favorite peach juice or whatever is available in your area.
- Lemonade: My go-to lemonade for recreating Starbucks lemonade drinks is Simply Lemonade. I like that it’s “not from concentrate” and isn’t overly sweet.
- Ice: Ice and water make up a big portion of Starbucks drink recipes, so I always recommend using filtered water for the best taste.
- Liquid Cane Sugar: If you want to make your peach green tea lemonade even sweeter, I suggest using liquid cane sugar just like Starbucks. You can make your own batch of copycat Starbucks liquid cane sugar with just three ingredients.
Steps to Make Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade
Step 1: Make Green Tea Concentrate
The first step to make a copycat Starbucks peach green tea lemonade is to make green tea concentrate.
To make the tea you have a couple options—cold brew it or make it with hot water and set aside to cool for a few minutes.
No matter the method you select, you’ll use double the amount of tea bags than normal so it’s concentrated. For instance, use 2 Jade Citrus Mint tea bags for every 1 cup of water.
Step 2: Add Peach Juice, Lemonade and Tea to Shaker
The next step to make a cup of peach green tea lemonade is to pour all the drink ingredients into a cocktail shaker or jar with lid.
To get the proportions similar to Starbucks, half of the drink is green tea and the other half is equal portions of peach juice and lemonade.
For instance, to make the equivalent of a Starbucks grande, combine 1/2 cup green tea with 1/4 cup peach juice and 1/4 lemonade. See recipe below for all the details.
Keep in mind, there is no water or sweetener added to this drink. However, if you want, add in some simple syrup, as well.
Step 3: Scoop in Ice & Shake
Scoop in about one cup of ice and shake the drink a few times. Starbucks baristas are supposed to do at least 10 good shakes. It mixes everything together, makes the drink nice and cold, and even creates some enticing froth.
This recipe makes a 16 ounce drink, so pour the completed drink into a 16 ounce cup or larger. Top it with additional ice if there’s extra space.
Questions You May Have
Every Starbucks Peach Green Tea Lemonade drink contains caffeine that comes from the green tea. Here’s how much caffeine is in each size peach green tea lemonade: Tall=20mg; Grande=25mg; Venti=40mg, and Trenta=50mg of caffeine. If you want a caffeine-free drink, here’s a list of every Starbucks drink without caffeine.
Starbucks Iced Peach Green Tea drinks contain sugar from the peach-flavored juice and lemonade. However, additional sweeteners like liquid cane sugar are only mixed in upon request. If you want a sugar-free drink, here’s 21 Starbucks sugar-free drinks.
The amount of sugar in a Starbucks Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade depends on the size drink you get. Here’s the quantity of sugars for each size according to Starbucks nutrition guide: Tall=14mg; Grande=18mg; Venti=27mg; and Trenta=36mg.
More Starbucks Lemonade Recipes & Guides
- Homemade Starbucks Iced Green Tea Lemonade Recipe
- Quick & Easy Matcha Lemonade like Starbucks
- Starbucks Iced Passion Tango Tea Lemonade Recipe
- Starbucks Blended Strawberry Lemonade
- Starbucks Lemonade Drinks: Refreshers, Iced Tea & More
- 1/2 cup green tea, concentrated
- 1/4 cup peach juice
- 1/4 cup lemonade
- 1 cup ice, preferably filtered
Make the Green Tea
Steep 1 Jade Citrus Mint green tea bag in 1/2 cup water to make enough green tea concentrate for one drink. Otherwise, increase the number of tea bags and amount of water to make more concentrate.
Cold Brew Method: Put green tea bag(s) and cool water in a jar with lid and steep at room temperature or in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
Hot Brew Method: Heat up water to 175 degrees F for green tea. Pour hot water over the tea bag(s) and steep for 3-4 minutes. Remove the tea bags and let the concentrated tea cool down for a few minutes.
Make the Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade
- Combine 1/2 cup green tea, the peach juice and lemonade in cocktail shaker or jar with lid. Add sweetener if desired.
- Add ice cubes, put lid on jar and shake the peach green tea lemonade to combine.
- Pour the finished drink into a 16 ounce cup and add more ice to top it off if necessary.
- Starbucks makes Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade with green tea concentrate from Teavana Jade Citrus Mint tea bags that are readily available in most stores.
- For best results, use ice and water that is filtered, just like Starbucks.
- This recipe makes an individual cup of peach green tea lemonade. However, to make a larger quanity of drinks, simply brew more green tea concentrate and store it in the refrigerator along with the peach juice and lemonade.
- To make a lighter Iced Peach Green Tea Lemonade use Simply Light Lemonade which contains 75% less calories and sugar compared to Simply Lemonade.